The following conversions (PSE) and actions (PS) are currently available. PSE conversions are .psd files with the layers needed to create the conversion. PS actions are .atn files to be loaded into and run from the actions palette. Scroll below examples for links to download the files.
Example : The example below show the results of the action/conversions when they are run with their default values, as well as the conversions when they have been adjusted.
original original


color POP (default values) color POP (tweaked)


color POP (default values)+B/W color POP (tweaked)+B/W


color POP (default values)+Sepia color POP (tweaked)+Sepia


► Actions for PS (click the links to download)
- Krisztina's B&W Conversions (for PSCS2) - includes sepia tone
- Krisztina's B&W Conversions (all PS) - includes sepia tone
- Krisztina's Basic Color Conversion (for all PS) - This action creates the layers for basic color image enhancement. The steps include Local Contrast Enhancement (LCE), levels for exposure adjustment, and several curves layers curves for adding contrast. The curves layers use various blend modes to fine tune the adjustment.
- Krisztina's Redeye Correction (for all PS)
► Conversions for PS Elements (click the links to download)
Instructions for PSE users : Conversions for PSE are .psd files with the layers needed to create the conversion. Just open the .psd file along with the photo you would like to convert side-by-side in PS Elements, and drag the adjustment layers from the conversion file to your photo. Tweak the layers as needed. When you are satisfied with the conversion, just flatten or merge all the layers. Couldn't be easier.
9 comments:
WOW I love YOU!!!! i have just made over 40 of my photos sepia in 5 minutes!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
I can't figure out how to use the actions. I have PS Elements. I know you said to have both the photo and the action open at the same time, but I don't know how to do that. Can you help with that?
Thank you
Kim
thank you a million :)
Thank you very much!
I would love to give these a try.. found them through a search on the 2peas board... but I'm getting not found errors. are these available somewhere else??
Thanks for the response ! The "not found" errors have been fixed, so feel free to keep downloading them. Glad to hear they are being enjoyed.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
I was linked here from 2peas and I am so glad I came and checked you out.
Thank you! I have not tried this way before, but can't wait to do so. Lexi mentioned your conversions, and did gorgeous work with them. Thank your for sharing this.
Thank you!
Post a Comment