► Another drawing ... and more
To celebrate the launch of my holiday cards, I am holding yet another drawing to one lucky winner. One winner will be drawn on Sunday night.
For the rest of you, I am throwing in a sale on my products. All of them. That's right, ANY item listed below can be purchased at 20% off through Sunday night as well. This includes the books templates and actions. For most of the collections, this means about a buck or two per template.
The deadline for both of these offers is 9PM EST. To win a set, just post a comment before then. And as always, if anyone purchases a set before then to take advantage of the sale and wins the drawing, I will refund the payment made.
Feel free to share this offer with your friends and other boards. This offer is open to all visitors of my blog. Group buys will be honored during this period for groups of 20 or more for an additional 10% off, for a grand total of 30% off. Any set. No limit. E-mail me for details.
Good luck to all the entrants ... see 'ya Sunday !!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
ooh I would love to be entered! Am I too late, or just the first?? ALL of the templates are awesome!!
I like them all but really love the snowman. Hope I win them, my kids would look great with your cards
Great work, I love the clean line of your designs. The snowman is my favorite too!
Enter me, Enter me! They look great.
I absolutely LOVE your designs!!! Please, Please enter me!!
Oooh - love the snowman! Please enter me!! :)
love the cards. you did a great job!!!
Love those! That snowman is just the cutest! =)
Farrah
These are so cute! I would love to have these to use...thanks for being so generous!
H.
Love your style. Thanks for the opportunity.
WOW I'm so glad I read Sheri's post about the brag book actions and found out about you! awesome stuff!! Here's to good luck and getting my name picked :)
Veronica
veronicamelton@charter.net
Krisztina, you have been very busy. These are beautiful. Love the big bow and the Christmas ornaments. The snow man is very cute too.
Enter me too please
Heidi
Post a Comment