I am happy to announce my first pre-designed memory book. These are not blank templates as my previous collection have been. It all started with a sample I needed to design to show my clients, and this is what I came up with. I love a clean and simple design, and this book is just that. The clean design really allows the photos to shine in this book, and the subtle addition of color and text can enhance the images without overpowering them.
The book is sized at 10"x10" and 20 pages long, and features a variety of unique layouts, including a few new ones that are not included in the "blank book" collection listed below.
Templates for both a soft and hard cover are included with this collection.
Please note : These covers are designed to the specs of ACI Lab. http://www.acilab.com/ Please so not use them for other labs, unless the specs and sizes match to a tee :)
Feel free to flip and rotate the layouts in this book for even more possibilities in design, or use the pages "as is" for quick and easy construction of the books.All the templates are fully-layered .psd files. Each element can be modified or removed altogether, and new layouts can be easily created by simply removing, adding or moving a photo opening. Scroll down to see the book I have created using the templates in this set.











and the bonus covers in both soft and hard styles


Pricing : $35.00 for the entire set
Please send your payment directly through Paypal to krisztinak329@nyc.rr.com . Please include your contact information (including mailing address) with your payment. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
Group buy available in groups of 10 or 20 people.
You can contact me at info@kkphotos.net if you have any additional questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment