This collection contains all blank page templates that I use to design my clients' memory books. The templates are for the very popular 10"x10" sized books.
As a bonus, I have included the templates I use to create the soft and hard covers for these books.
Please note : These covers are designed to the specs of ACI Lab. http://www.acilab.com/ Please so not use them for other labs, unless the specs and sizes match to a tee :)
The page collection contains a wide assortment of layouts that accommodate from a single to multiple photos per page. I have also flipped and rotated all of the designs for you, to create even more variety throughout the book.The collections contains 32 unique layouts, and over 65 layouts including the variations. Using the flipped/rotated variations allows you to create mirror image double spreads quickly and easily !!
All the templates are fully-layered .psd files. Each element can be modified or removed altogether, and new layouts can be easily created by simply removing, adding or moving a photo opening. Scroll down to see all the templates in this collection.




and the bonus covers in both soft and hard styles


Pricing : $35.00 for the entire set (65 layered .psd files)
Please send your payment directly through Paypal to krisztinak329@nyc.rr.com . Please include your contact information (including mailing address) with your payment. Your order will ship within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
Group buy available in groups of 10 or 20 people.
You can contact me at info@kkphotos.net if you have any additional questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment