Wednesday, October 10, 2007

► GIVEAWAY and COMBO offer !!

I am officially having my first giveaway. This one is for the newly launched Coffee Table Book and Brag Book actions and templates.

I will be giving a free set of each of the following items :
1. Brag Book Templates and Actions
2. "Blank" Memory Book Templates
3. "Clean & Simple" Memory Book Templates

All you have to do is leave a comment and I will have a drawing from the names 7 days from today.

I am also offering a COMBO sale during the same 7 days !
Buy two or more card and book template sets* for $25 each (save $10 each set).
Individual sets may still be purchased at a discount with a group buy.

If you purchase a set during this time and end up being the lucky winner drawn next week, you will receive a refund for the item won !

* Eligible sets include Birth Announcements, Brag Books, and all Memory Book Templates (all regularly priced $35). This offer does not include the "Blank Collage & Card Templates" at the bottom of the page, regularly $70. However, this set may be purchased for $55 during this promotion.

39 comments:

Farrah Jobling said...

Wow Krisztina..You've really worked hard on these and they look great! I'm glad you got them all working =)

Farrah

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the Coffee Table Book and Brag Book actions and templates. Please enter me in your contest.........Estelle(missmedic2)

Tracy said...

Wow...such talent! Please enter me in your contest! Thanks for sharing!

Photography by Wendy said...

I have shared some tips and pointers you taught me, with my professor. You have taught me more than my professor and you didn't even charge tuition. Thanks.

Heather said...

I always love the stuff you come up with:) And a chance to get it for free:) No brainer!!
Heather

Nik Anderson said...

These look fantastic! I would love to win any one of these, or all three.
Thanks so much!

Lorrie said...

Wow! How sweet of you to do this! Can't wait to see what you've come up with.

Nichole said...

These are awesome!! You have done a wonderful job. Please enter me in your contest. I'd love to win.

Stephanie said...

Yay! pick me pick me! :-)

brandy said...

these are great! Hope I win...fingers crossed!!

Katie said...

You must have worked hours & hours on these. You should be proud of the outcome. Very nice work!

Katie

Busy new Bees said...

Love your work!

Melissa Chapman said...

Yeah yeah Yeah! I love your work Thank You for this it is very kind of you :-)

Meg said...

WOW! These look awesome! You have really worked hard and put alot into them. GREAT WORK!

~Meg (MaggieMae)

Regina said...

Hmmm...looks like something else to add to the Christmas list. ;) Thanks for the generous offer and giveaway.

jewels said...

i would love to be entered! :)

Amy said...

These look great! I love the simplicity.

The Rawls said...

Wow! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing and please enter me in your contest! :)

Andrea (love2shop)

Marieke said...

Looking good Kristina. Thanks for doing the give-away. I'd love to put my name in the draw too.

(DutchyMB)

Sheila said...

These look awesome! Thanks for your hard work and generosity! Please enter me. (croplove) :)

Susan said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm wanting to put my name in! thanks for sharing:)
Nikki Hueston
nc22004@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Whooopeee! Thanks so much for offering these, hope I win...diana r (from Beyond)

Anonymous said...

A beyond girl here...and I am loving your work...please enter me in the draw. Thank you

Sarah Goblot said...

comment



bwhahahaha

Natalie Bacon said...

WOW you are so talented!! These are amazing!! Natalie

Shannon Marie said...

Wow, how cool is this? So sweet of you to have a give-a-way! Pick me :P

Kelly said...

WOW Your blog look great you worked really great on these all look so good please enter me in your contest thanks
Kelly Haddad

Kelly Bennett said...

you are so talented.. the work you put into these is amazing!!!

Tera Fraley said...

Very cool, count me in!! Excellent work

Tiffany said...

Okay, Kriztina!! I'm not a lucky person in drawing but my gosh, I hope I win this one!!! LOL!!!

studiocharm said...

I'd love to be entered in your contest. The brag books sound like fun- thanks for the link.

~Amy

6feet said...

Krisztina, Your work is always an inspiration! Pleas enter me in your contest.

Heather said...

I'm envious of your talent. Wonderful job!

barb said...

Krisztina, thank you for the opportunity to win this. I love them!

Cat said...

These are fabulous!! Thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

Your a very talented gal.
I would love to be entered into your contest.
Your templates are great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pick me, Pick me! I'd love to get these and start using them for my business!!

J said...

LOVE these. And I NEED the templates...these are all new to me! I can't wait to get started.
(Joy Kaminski, beyond)