► The Winners have been drawn !!
So, I posted this offer on more than one forum and have decided to increase the drawing to 2 to up the odds of someone from each board drawing a win. Crazy ? Maybe. Nice ? I sure hope so. :)
Without further ado, here are the winners, and the respective prizes. I have copied and pasted your winning comments below. :)
1. Nichole said...
These are awesome!! You have done a wonderful job. Please enter me in your contest. I'd love to win.
Collection Won : Brag Book Actions & Templates
2. Heather said...
I always love the stuff you come up with:) And a chance to get it for free:) No brainer!!
Heather
Collection Won : Memory Book Clean & Simple
3. Potion61 said...
Your a very talented gal.
I would love to be entered into your contest.
Your templates are great!
Collection Won : Memory Book Templates (blank)
4. CindyW said...
A beyond girl here...and I am loving your work...please enter me in the draw. Thank you
Collection Won : Brag Book Actions & Templates
5. Painting with Light said...
I have shared some tips and pointers you taught me, with my professor. You have taught me more than my professor and you didn't even charge tuition. Thanks.
Collection Won : Memory Book Clean & Simple
6. Kelly said...
WOW Your blog look great you worked really great on these all look so good please enter me in your contest thanks
Kelly Haddad
Collection Won : Memory Book Templates (blank)
Congratulations ladies !!! You will be receiving your prizes within the next few days.
BTW - in response to those of you that asked - I will leave the combo sale up through the weekend. :) Anyone may take advantage of the offer for another 2 days.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won something:) Thank you so much:) I can't wait to play!!
Thanks so much I cant belive it I winn something too cant wait to play too Congrats winners!
you totally rock I love your work!
Kelly Haddad
Hi Krisztina! I was wondering if you had sent them yet:) I'm not rushing, I just didn't get them and wasn't sure if they were in my junkmail folder (I don't see them) Thanks:)
Thank You thank you...I never win and to win these is the BEst!!! many thanks.
Hi Krisztina.
Wow I can't believe I won!
I'm a little late checking as I was out of town but, I haven't received my winnings yet.
Would be great if you could resend.
Thanks so much.
potion61@hotmail.com
Post a Comment